Assoc. Prof. Dr. Gökay Görmeli
After graduating from Dokuz Eylül University Faculty of Medicine (1999-2005), I completed my specialization in Gazi University Faculty of Medicine Orthopedics and Traumatology Department between 2006-2011.
I worked at New York University, Department of Orthopaedics, Division of Sports Medicine. During this period, I followed the treatment of many professional senior American athletes.
In 2015, I was entitled to receive the TOTBID Board certificate and in 2016 as an Associate Professor.
I helped my patients with successful practices in Ulus Liv Hospital especially in the fields of Shoulder and Knee Injuries, Sports Injuries and stem cell applications.
My special interests are treatments of shoulder, knee and ankle joints, sports injuries, surgical and non-surgical treatments of cartilage damage (Stem cell, PRP). I have over 80 international publications, book chapter authors and course trainers on these topics.
I undertake the treatment of many professional and amateur athletes and help heal their injuries in a short time.
I have been working as an educator in Shoulder Arthroscopy and Ankle Arthroscopy courses organized by Gazi University since 2008.
I have been working as an educator for 5 years in the Advanced Surgery Techniques Course on Knee, which is the most important training course of our country in knee surgery.
TOTBİD Sports Traumatology board of directors; He has been working as a member of Turkey Sports Injuries and Arthroscopy Association Board of Education. I also served as a regional representative of Turkey Football Federation in 2014-2016 years.
At GG Clinic, which I am still the founder of, I help my dear patients with their treatments.
MEDICAL INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES
• Sports Injuries and Arthroscopic Surgery
• Knee Surgery
• Shoulder Surgery
• Ankle Surgery
• Stem Cell Therapy
ORGANIZATIONS IN WHICH TRAINED AND WORKED
• Completed his undergraduate education at Dokuz Eylül University Faculty of Medicine between 1999-2005
• Completed his assistant education in Gazi University Faculty of Medicine Orthopedics and Traumatology Department between 2005-2011.
• After his compulsory service, he worked as a lecturer at İnönü University Orthopedics and Traumatology Department in 2013-2017.
• Worked in New York University, Orthopedics and Traumatology Department, Sports Surgery Center in 2014.
• Worked in Ulus Liv Hospital, Orthopedics and Traumatology Department between 2017-2019.
• He currently works at the Fulya Academy - GG Clinic, of which he is the founder.
MAGAZINE EDITORIALS, PUBLICATION AND SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY BOARD MEMBERSHIPS
• He has been working as an educator in Shoulder Arthroscopy and Ankle Arthroscopy courses organized by Gazi University since 2008.
• TOTBİD is a board member of sports traumatology. He is a speaker and trainer in the Advanced Surgical Techniques Course on Knee, which is organized by this board every year.
• Turkey and Artrroskop Sports Injuries Association is a member of the Board of Education.
• Received TOTBID Board certificate in 2015.
• TOTBİD (Turkey Association of Orthopedics and Traumatology)
• TUSYAD (Turkey Sports Traumatology Knee Surgery and Society)
• Shoulder and Elbow Surgery Association
• ESSKA (European Society of Sports Traumatology, Knee Surgery & Arthroscopy