Opr. Dr. Ugur Harputluoglu
Dr. Ugur Harputluoğlu, who was born in Bandırma in 1974, completed his entire education life in Istanbul until he graduated from Marmara University Medical Faculty in 2000. In 2001-2005, he completed Ear-Nose-Throat Specialization at Abant Izzet Baysal University Medical Faculty.
Ugur Harputluoğlu, who completed his military duty as an ENT specialist at the Kyrenia Cyprus Military Hospital, has contributed to the medical world by participating in many scientific studies.
Throughout his career, Dr. Ugur Harputluoğlu has been working as an ENT Specialist in Class A hospitals and still continues his work as an ENT Specialist in his private practice, and he performs his operations in the private hospitals he has contracted with.
Uğur Harputluoğlu brought his patients to health with hundreds of successful operations in his career.
Ear Nose Throat Head Neck Surgery Association.
Facial Plastic Surgery Association
Medical Area of Interest:
Endoscopic sinus surgery
1. Egeli E, Çiçekci G, Sılan F, Öztürk Ö, Harputluoğlu U, Onur A, Ayten E, Yıldız A. Etiology of deafness at the Yeditepe School for the deaf in İstanbul. Int. J.
Pediatr. Otorhinolaryngol. 2003; 63, 467-471.
2. Egeli E, Oghan F, Alper M, Harputluoglu U and Bulut I. Epiglottic Tuberculosis in a Patient Treated with Steroids for Addison's Disease. Tohoku J. Exp. Med. 2003; 201, 119-125.
3. Egeli E, Demirci L, Yazıcı B, Harputluoglu U. Evaluation of the Inferior Turbinate in Patients With Deviated Nasal Septum by Using Computed
Tomography. The Laryngoscope. 2004; 114, 113-117.
4. Ak E, Harputluoglu U, Oghan F, Baykal B. Behçet's disease and hearing loss. Auris Nasus Larynx. 2004; 32, 29-33.
5. Egeli E, Harputluoglu U, Ozturk O, Oghan F, Kocak S. Can post- adenotonsillectomy morbidity be reduced by intravenous 24 h hydration in
adenotonsillectomy? Int. J. Pediatr. Otorhinolaryngol. 2004; 68, 1047-51.
6. Egeli E, Oghan F, Ozturk O, Harputluoglu U. Effects of otorhinolarygological diseases and socioeconomic status on school performance: a survey study. Int. J. Pediatr. Otorhinolaryngol. 2004; 68, 883-888.
7. Harputluoglu U, Egeli E, Sahin I, Oghan F, Ozturk O. Nasopharyngeal aerobic bacterial flora and Staphylococcus aureus nasal carriage in deaf children. Int. J. Pediatr. Otorhinolaryngol. 2005; 69: 69-74.
8. Egeli E, Oghan F, Ozturk O, Harputluoglu U and Yazıcı B. Measuring the correlation between adenoidal-nasopharygeal ratio (AN ratio) and tympanogram in children. Int. J. Pediatr. Otorhinolaryngol. 2005; 69.229-233.
9. Ozturk O, Silan F, Oghan F, Egeli E, Belli S, Tokmak A, Egeli A, Harputluoglu U, Ibrahim Onder H, Zafer C. Evaluation of deaf children in a large series in Turkey. Int. J. Pediatr. Otorhinolaryngol. 2005; 69.367 to 73.
10. Egeli E, Harputluoglu U, Oghan F, Demiraran Y, Güclü E, Ozturk O. Does topical lidocaine with adrenaline have an effect on morbidity in pediatric
tonsillectomy? Int. J. Pediatr. Otorhinolaryngol. 2005; 69.811-815.
11. Oghan F, Harputluoglu U, Güçlü E, Güvey A, Turan N, Öztürk Ö. Permanent t- Tube insertion in two patients with Hurler's syndrome. Int J Audiol. 2007 Feb; 46 (2): 94-6.
12. Oghan F, Harputluoglu U, Guclu E, Kocaman B, Ozturk Ö. Does topical ropivacaine reduce the post-tonsillectomy morbidity in pediatric patents? Int j
Pediatric Otorhinolaryngol. 2008 Mar; 72 (3): 361-5. Epub 2008 Jan 7.
13. Oghan F, Harputluoglu U, Öztürk Ö, Güçlü E, Mayda A. Does the prevalence of Otorhinolarygological diseases in deaf children differ from the children without hearing impairment? Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 2008 Feb; 265 (2): 223-6. Epub 2007 Aug 28.
SCIENTIFIC STUDIES PUBLISHED IN NATIONAL MAGAZINES:
1. Ozturk O, Harputluoglu U, Egeli E, Oghan F, Mayda A. Evaluation of screening results of ear, nose and throat diseases according to socioeconomic level in primary school children. Turkish Otolaryngology Archive. 2003; 41 (4): 213-217.
2. Harputluoglu U, Kocak S, Ozturk O, Demirci L, Egeli E. The effect of anterior nasal tampon on middle ear pressure. ENT Clinics. 2003; 5 (3), 142-145.
3. Harputluoglu U, Şahin İ, Oğhan F, Egeli E, Öztürk Ö. S. Aureus carriage in the nose in hearing impaired and healthy children. ENT Clinics (Accepted in press)
PUBLISH PAPER POSTER:
5 domestic written or oral papers.
Opr. Dr. UGUR HARPUTLUOGLU
Rhinoplasty is one of leading branches in aesthetic surgery direction. Nowadays it is very popular surgical treatment for recovery of breathing problems and do correction of the nose shape to embrace a new look of your face. Nose is one of very important organs of our face that identifying how do we look and more importantly as a part of respiratory system help us to healthy breath oxygen.